Spend a fun evening ice skating on natural ice along a track lit up by fire!
*Price: Adult 890 SEK / Youth 490 SEK / Child FREE*
Join us for a fun evening of FIRE and ICE! Combine the thrill of ice skating on natural ice and the fun of following a track lit by fire! Bring your family and your friends for this unique experience.
- Experience the thrill of Ice Skating on natural ice by night!
- Follow a beautiful track lit by fire
- Top quality boots and skates
- Enjoy a cosy camp fire with hot dogs & a hot blueberry soup
- Pick up & drop off from the city included
We will meet at our Adventure Café in the city at 16:30. You will get your boots and skates and some brief instructions before heading out for an evening full of fun!
A short drive out of the city centre will take us to our playground for the evening.
There will be a track set out for you with marschaller fire lights that you can follow as you skate in the dark. We will have an open fire and grill set up by the track so you can grill your hot dogs and warm up when you want to take a rest.
Good to Know
- 16:30 departure.
- This evening of fun is not a lesson in one skating so if you want to learn techniques we recommend you book onto our Introduction to Ice Skating Tour.
- One hot dog and a hot blueberry soup per person is included in the price (excluding children who come for free) and there will be more available for purchase.
- We always strive to find the best natural ice on the day of your tour. This means that, depending on the weather conditions, the location of our adventure and the skating conditions may vary. One thing we do know for sure, is that it’ll be a spectacular and cosy evening!
Book directly with us
- NO hidden extras.
- NO booking fees.
- NO credit card fees.
- NO cancellation fees for cancellations of day tours up to 24 hours prior to departure.
- NO cancellation fees for cancellations of multiday tours up to 7 days prior to departure.
See our full list of reasons to book directly with us, click here.