SELF GUIDED ICE SKATING IN THE NATURAL AREAS SURROUNDING STOCKHOLM CITY
*Price from: 6990 SEK*
*January – March 2019*
Just on the outskirts of the City is a nature lovers’ paradise! A playground for those who love to be outdoors… all year round! During the Winter, Stockholm offers some of the best Ice Skating in the world! So if you have some experience, why not let us kit you out and point you in the right direction?!
Enjoy a day on the ice, without having to prepare anything!
Our knowledge, your experience!
We will provide you with the how, the where and the equipment, all you need is the enthusiasm and some experience.
We will provide:
- HOW – detailed map, compass and a description of the route,
- WHERE – instructions how to get to the the ice,
- EQUIPMENT –
- our delicious ‘classic outdoor lunch’ to keep you well fueled and smiling,
- hot and cold drinks,
- seat mat so you can rest wherever you please,
- ice skates and boots,
- ice claws.
- We will also advise you on the ice conditions for that day and share our local insider knowledge with you to make things easier and more enjoyable.
- For safety reasons we will be directing you to one of Stockholm’s plowed ice skating tracks. If you do not want to skate on a plowed track, then either join one of our tours or go for equipment rental, depending on your experience skating.
- If you are beginners, we will give you some useful tips before you set off too, however, if you are beginners we do recommend you join our ‘Introduction Tour’ before you set off alone.
YOU SHOULD BOOK THIS ACTIVITY ONLINE & IN ADVANCE. We ask you to book in advance, not only to avoid disappointment due to availability but also save delays to your day as we need time to prepare your kit.
YOU SHOULD BRING PHOTO ID WITH YOU TO COLLECT YOUR EQUIPMENT AS WE REQUIRE A COPY.