Your very own Skating Experience!
*Price from: 6490 SEK*
Email us to check availability & book!
Whether you’ve never been ice skating before or you’re quite the pro at nordic skating, why not get your own private guide so you can tour at your own pace?! Whatever your level or your objectives, we can tailor this tour to suit your desires and wishes, and your expert guide will make it an unforgettable experience!
- Learn how to Nordic Skate or further your Ice Skating techniques
- Experience the thrill of Ice Skating on natural ice with your own personal guide
- Ice Skate either on a small lake, Lake Mälaren (the 5th largest lake in Europe) or the Baltic Sea in Stockholm’s Archipelago
- Spend the day surrounded by breathtaking scenery
- Knowledgeable & experienced English-speaking guides
- Top quality equipment
- Delicious Classic Outdoor Lunch around an open fire
- Pick up & drop off from the city included
Only a few countries in the world can offer such a fantastic environment for ice skating as Sweden. So come and join us for a very Swedish winter adventure; ice skating on natural ice in and around Stockholm.
Our expert guides are all extremely experienced nordic skaters and wild skating guides, so you really couldn’t be in more capable hands! It’s such a thrilling sensation gliding over the ice, and a truly unique experience – one that you will never forget!
Your guide will brief you on the tour and the safety equipment first off, then once you are fitted with your nordic skates and equipment, you will head out to the best ice and the most beautiful surroundings that Stockholm has to offer.
Your guide will offer coaching to help you brush up on, or perfect, your ice skating techniques so you can glide easily over the ice in search of adventure!
You will ice skate for 3-4 hours on the beautiful natural ice of the Stockholm archipelago or one of Stockholm’s big lakes, before stopping for a well-earned picnic lunch. There will be hot drinks, an open fire and our classic outdoor lunch on offer. Once lunch is finished there will be plenty more time, should you wish, to enjoy the ice with your renewed energ before you head back to the city for a relaxing and cosy evening.
Good to Know
- We encourage an early pick up so we can make the most of the daylight hours.
- This tour will be tailored to suit your level of ice skating as it is your own personal tour.
- We always strive to find the best natural ice on the day of your tour. This means that, depending on the weather conditions, the location of our adventure and the skating conditions may vary. We could go to a small lake, to Lake Mälaren (the 5th largest lake in Europe) or to the Baltic Sea in Stockholm’s Archipelago – we won’t know until that day. We skate on all types of natural ice; from hard black ice, to ice with water or snow on top. One thing we do know for sure, is it’ll be a great experience!
- The safety equipment you skate with weighs approximately 8kg.
- For groups up to 7 persons.
- For larger groups see ‘Skate with Friends’.
- If you’d like more than just a day ice skating with us, take a look at our ‘2 Day Private Swedish Skating Adventure’ or our ‘3 Day Private Swedish Skating Adventure’.
Book directly with us
- NO hidden extras.
- NO booking fees.
- NO credit card fees.
- NO cancellation fees for cancellations of day tours up to 24 hours prior to departure.
- NO cancellation fees for cancellations of multiday tours up to 7 days prior to departure.
See our full list of reasons to book directly with us, click here.