Your very own Skating Experience!
*Price from: 6490 SEK*
Email us to check availability & book!
Whether you’ve never been ice skating before or you’re quite experienced with Nordic skating, why not get your own private guide so you can tour at your own pace?! Whatever your level or your objectives, we can tailor this tour to suit your desires and wishes, and your expert guide will make it an unforgettable experience!
- Learn how to Nordic Skate or further your Ice Skating techniques
- Experience the thrill of Ice Skating on natural ice with your own personal guide
- Ice Skate either on a small lake, Lake Mälaren (the 5th largest lake in Europe) or the Baltic Sea in Stockholm’s Archipelago
- Spend the day surrounded by breathtaking scenery
- Knowledgeable & experienced English-speaking guides
- Top quality equipment
- Delicious Classic Outdoor Lunch around an open fire
- Pick up & drop off from the city included
Only a few countries in the world can offer such a fantastic environment for ice skating as Sweden. So come and join us for a very Swedish winter adventure; ice skating on natural ice in and around Stockholm.
Your experienced guide will brief you on the tour and safety equipment before taking you to the day’s best ice in Stockholm’s outstandingly beautiful natural surroundings. This tour will focus on whatever you communicate to us are your objectives, plus a whole lot of fun too! Our expert guides are all extremely experienced nordic skaters and wild skating guides, so are are happy to offer coaching to help you learn or fine-tune your ice skating techniques.
You will ice skate for 3-4 hours on the beautiful natural ice of the Stockholm archipelago or one of Stockholm’s big lakes, before stopping for a well-earned picnic lunch. There will be hot drinks, an open fire and our classic outdoor lunch on offer. Once lunch is finished there will be plenty more time, should you wish, to enjoy the ice with your renewed energ before you head back to the city for a relaxing and cosy evening.
Good to Know
- We encourage an early pick up so we can make the most of the daylight hours.
- This tour will be tailored to suit your level of ice skating as it is your own personal tour.
- We plan every ice skating tour carefully with our expert local knowledge and the most up to date ice reports to ensure we skate on the best natural ice for the day. This means that, depending on the weather conditions, the location of our adventure and the skating conditions may vary. We could go to a small lake, to Lake Mälaren (the 5th largest lake in Europe) or to the Baltic Sea in Stockholm’s archipelago – we won’t know until that day. One thing we do know for sure is, it’ll be a great experience!
- The safety equipment you skate with weighs approximately 8kg.
- For groups up to 7 persons.
- For larger groups see ‘Skate with Friends’.
- If you’d like more than just a day ice skating with us, take a look at our ‘2 Day Private Swedish Skating Adventure’ or our ‘3 Day Private Swedish Skating Adventure’.
Book directly with us
- INSTANT CONFIRMATION!
- NO booking fees.
- NO cancellation fees (cancel up to 24h in advance for a full refund).
See our full list of reasons to book directly with us, click here.