Your very own Ice Skating Experience!
*We are currently out ice skating almost daily with guests on excellent ice! For regular updates, visit our Facebook page, click here!*
Whether you’re a novice or an experienced ice skater, getting your own private guide so you can tour at your own pace is a fantastic idea and an exhilarating experience! Whatever your level or your objectives may be, we can offer a bespoke tour to suit your wishes and desires, just communicate with us and we’ll ensure your expert guide will give you a day that is truly unforgettable!
- Learn how to Nordic Skate or develop the techniques you already possess
- Experience the thrill of Ice Skating on natural ice with your own personal guide
- Ice skate on a series of small lakes, Lake Mälaren (the 5th largest lake in Europe) and/or the Baltic Sea in Stockholm’s Archipelago
- Spend the day surrounded by outstanding natural scenery
- Knowledgeable & experienced English-speaking guides
- Excellent, high quality equipment
- Delicious Classic Outdoor Lunch around an open fire
- Pick up & drop off from the city centre included
Very few countries in the world can offer such an excellent environment for long distance ice skating as Sweden. So we welcome you to join us for a very Swedish winter adventure; ice skating on the best natural ice for the day in and around Stockholm.
We recommend an early start, so as to make the most of the daylight hours. Your guide will begin by giving you a brief on the tour ahead and the safety equipment you will skate with, before driving you out of the city to the best ice for the day somewhere in the outstandingly beautiful natural surroundings of Stockholm.
This tour will focus on whatever you communicate to us are your objectives, plus a whole lot of fun too! Our expert guides are all experienced nordic skaters and wild skating guides, so are are happy to offer you anything from an introductory session including training to a real journey of discover for the more experienced skaters!
Your tour can be anything up to hours, with approx. 6 hours skating on natural ice either in the Stockholm archipelago or on one of Stockholm’s big lakes. During your tour you will make a stop somewhere sheltered and scenic for a well-earned picnic lunch. There will be an open fire, our classic outdoor lunch with grilled hotdogs and hot drinks on offer. Hopefully, some good banter, laughter an an insight into Swedish culture and traditions with your skating guide too! Once lunch is finished there will be more time to enjoy the ice with your renewed energy, before driving back to the city.
Good to Know
- We encourage an early pick up so we can make the most of the daylight hours.
- Communicate your level of skating with us and we will tailor the day to suit you.
- We plan every ice skating tour carefully with our expert local knowledge and the most up to date ice reports to ensure we skate on the best natural ice for the day. This means that, depending on the weather conditions, the location of our adventure and the skating conditions may vary. We could go to a small lake, to Lake Mälaren (the 5th largest lake in Europe) or to the Baltic Sea in Stockholm’s archipelago – we won’t know until that day. One thing we do know for sure is, it’ll be a great experience!
- The safety equipment you skate with weighs approximately 8kg.
- This option is for groups up to 7 persons.
- For larger groups, contact us.
- If you’d like more than just a day ice skating with us, take a look at our ‘2 Day Private Swedish Skating Adventure’ or our ‘3 Day Private Swedish Skating Adventure’.
Book directly with us
- INSTANT CONFIRMATION!
- NO booking fees.
- NO cancellation fees (cancel up to 24h in advance for a full refund).
See our full list of reasons to book directly with us, click here.