Whether you’ve never skated before or you’re all quite the pros, why not get your own private guide so you can play around on the ice by yourselves?!
Skates, boots, transport from central Stockholm to/from the ice
- Adult 18+ years old
- Youth 8 to 17 years old
- Child 1 to 7 years old
Join Us for a Fun Evening of Fire and Ice!
If you’d like to combine the thrill of ice skating on natural ice at night and the fun of following a track lit by fire, then bring your family and friends for this unique Swedish winter wonderland experience.
- Enjoy ice skating on natural ice by night!
- Ice skate along a track lit by fire
- Excellent high-quality equipment
- Warm up by a cosy camp fire with hot dogs and a hot blueberry soup
- Pick-up and drop-off from the city centre included
Note: The transport to the starting point will be by bus coach. When you book, you will receive a list of suggestions on how to dress for the evening.
The evening starts at our Adventure Café in the city at 16:30. You will meet your host and the other guests while selecting your boots and skates, and receive some brief instructions before travelling out of the city for an evening of fun!
A short drive will take us to one of Stockholm’s plowed lakes and our beautifully lit playground for the evening.
There will be a circular track set out with marschaller fire lights that you can follow as you ice skate in the dark. We will have an open fire and grill set up by the track so you can warm up when you want to take a rest and purchase hot dogs and hot blueberry soup if you feel hungry.
Good To Know
- The evening starts at 16:30 at our Adventure Café in the city centre.
- Please note this is not a guided tour or a lesson in ice skating, so if you want to learn techniques we recommend you book onto our ‘Introduction to Ice Skating Tour’.
- Hot dogs, hot blueberry soup, cold drinks and snacks available for purchase.
- We always strive to find the best natural ice on the day of your tour. This means that, depending on the weather conditions, the location of our adventure and the skating conditions may vary. One thing we do know for sure, is that it’ll be a spectacular and cosy evening!