*Price from: 4780 SEK*
Our city break package gives you the best of both worlds; an ice-skating adventure and the opportunity to enjoy and explore the heart of Scandinavia – magnificent Stockholm! We can combine a few nights at The Royal Viking Hotel with a day (or 2 or 3) of ice skating on the best natural ice in and around Stockholm!
We will accommodate you at The Royal Viking Hotel, a Premium Hotel located next to Central Station right in the heart of Stockholm. The Arlanda Airport Express Train and Flybusarna arrive and depart from Central Station, and our Adventure Cafe is located just 500m away. Our package includes a Standard Room category and their delicious, freshly prepared buffet breakfast.
You have the option to skate all weekend or just one of the days. You can choose which of our tours you’d like to participate in:
- An Introduction to Ice Skating Tour (Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays)
- A Day on the Ice Guided Tour (Saturdays)
- Private Guided Ice Skating Tour (Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays)
2019/2020 Prices Starting From:
- 6570 SEK – For 2 guests; 1 double room, 2 nights, 1 Introduction to Skating Tour
- 4780 SEK – For 1 guest; 1 Single Room, 2 nights, 1 Introduction to Skating Tour
- 7370 SEK – For 2 guests; 1 double room, 2 nights, 1 A Day on the Ice Tour
- 5180 SEK – For 1 guest; 1 Single Room, 2 nights, 1 A Day on the Ice Tour
- 9880 SEK – For 2 guests; 1 double room, 2 nights, 1 Private Guided Ice Skating Skating Tour
Please fill out the following details:[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
We plan every ice skating tour carefully with our expert local knowledge and the most up to date ice reports to ensure we skate on the best natural ice for the day. This means that, depending on the weather conditions, the location of our adventure and the skating conditions may vary. We could go to a small lake, to Lake Mälaren (the 5th largest lake in Europe) or to the Baltic Sea in Stockholm’s archipelago – we won’t know until that day. One thing we do know for sure is, it’ll be a great experience!